Nov 29 Rob
The following steps are those expected to be done by all members prior to starting DCS World for a flight. They allow for all users to be on the same page and reduce any issues prior to a mission day/night.
- Have DCS World Installed, on the correct branch and up to date.
- TGW runs DCS World on the Stable Branch. If you are not on this branch you can switch to it using the DCS World update utility by Nineline/Skatezilla or by command line dcs_updater.exe -update @stable
- Unless otherwise specified by a News post, TGW always runs the latest Open Beta build within 24 hours of a Open Beta release.
- Download/Check you have the latest 476th Range objects if the mission is a training day on Nevada.
- Our Nevada map uses the 476th Range Objects heavily it is one of the ONLY mods we run.
- Follow the install instructions given for the mod.
- Have the TGW Skins Installed on your machine.
- Skins are Downloadable from this website above.
- Skins go in your User\SAVED GAMES\DCS\Liveries\<aircraft> or SAVED GAMES\DCS.Openbeta\Liveries\<aircraft> folder if the liveries folder does not exist in your Saved Games\DCS folder then you will need to create it and the folders within if they are not part of the zip
- Download, Install and Configure SRS to work with your machine.
- We use SRS not DCS Voice for voice communications if enough people are present.
- Make certain you are on our DISCORD and registered as a DCS World member.