Task Group Warrior, (hereafter ‘TGW’) is an unincorporated, private non-profit gaming group. TGW maintains a website, gaming server and various chat servers (‘TGW services’). By visiting this website you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of use and collection of data. This site operates under the laws of the Australian state of Victoria.
- You agree that you will in no way hold any member of Task Group Warrior responsible for any damages that may occur from your use of this website, TGW gaming server or any other service provided by TGW.
- Our servers may log certain data such as Unique ID’s tied to your gaming account. By using TGW servers you agree for this data to be collected and used by TGW for the purpose of maintaining our server, group and website. US citizens under the age of 13 years require parental consent to use TGW services.
- If operating from the EU, you understand that TGW may be reasonably delayed in retrieving logged data. Any requests for data removal will result in the associated UID being banned from TGW forthwith.
- TGW does not condone the use of our services for illegal activity. Persons using our services for illegal activity will be permanently banned from TGW services. Logged information may be provided to law enforcement and government agencies upon appropriate request.
- TGW will not share your personal information without your consent, unless we are compelled to do so at law. TGW is not responsible for 3rd party distribution of your data which may occur by your participation in TGW services.
- Access to the TGW servers are by permission of TGW managers. You are not entitled to access to our servers for any reason. You may be temporarily or permanently banned for any reason, at any time, without explanation. Reasons for being banned may include harassment, bullying, doxing, immaturity, illegal activity, etc.
- You agree to follow the TGW RULES as listed below:
TGW expects everyone who uses TGW services to be mature and sensible. Please adhere to the following rules or you may be banned:
- Don’t be silly or act contrary to the good enjoyment of other TGW users – We will kick, ban and remove any person we believe is making the group less fun or productive by their actions.
- Have fun.– The primary reason we are here is to have fun. Enjoy your hobby and allow others to do the same.
- Be considerate of others.– Be considerate of others use of the TGW services. For example, if you’ve lined up a flight and can’t make it at least be considerate enough to let the others know that you cannot if possible. There is nothing more frustrating than waiting for someone and they don’t show. It’s better to have been told so that other things can be planned.
- DO NOT Team Kill– Unless pre-arranged and agreed by the other player, reckless or intentional team kills will result in bans. Lack of familiarity with an aircraft or gameplay constitutes recklessness.
- Try things yourself first– We all have issues from time to time and there are plenty in the group who are willing to help solve them, but that doesn’t mean you have the right to abuse their time this is as much their hobby time as yours so be considerate. Use video tutorials and trial and error to learn, don’t just rely on others.
- Remember this is a hobby–This is a Hobby it isn’t a JOB. You should be having fun and enjoying yourself. If you’re not, try and work out why not and bring it up to the group. We would rather people be honest about what is bothering them then to bottle it up.
- We aren’t responsible for what you do– We are adults, we expect you to act like an adult and take responsibility for your actions, full stop. Don’t post something on social media etc and expect it to fall back on TGW. You own your actions.
WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH < INSERT PERSONS NAME > ?
If you’re having issues with someone the first step is to try and address it with them directly. If that doesn’t work and things reach the point where a resolution isn’t likely, we honestly suggest you bring it up to the membership managers, don’t bottle it up. We’d rather get any issues sorted so we can all continue to have fun then to let them simmer in the background until they explode and ruin it for all.
- Task Group Warrior, TGW, its logos etc are Copyright 2018 onwards of Robert Graham
- Any reference to other products, trademarks etc remain in the ownership of those whom hold said trademarks and are used solely under public domain. Robert Graham and TGW do not attempt to hold any rights to said items.
What information is collected by this site?
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact Forms & Cookies
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long do we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
If you use our servers your UID and any Statistics associated with it within DCS including your display name, stats for aircraft time etc are kept and will be retained indefinitely or until a clean up takes place. This is so we may show statistics on the website.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We are however under no obligation to do so within any time period as this site is maintained by volunteers.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Game Server Data may be sent to the 3rd parties whom own the original software.
You may use the contact us page to get details on how to contact us.