Nov 29 Rob
Spread the love
The following are standard operating procedures designed to speed up mission time, they apply mainly for nights when structures missions are taking place.
- Ensure that you are on time for the mission, the time is typically advertised and if you need to have it changed or will be late give the mission planner a heads up so he/she knows and can arrange for you to be briefed etc before hand.
- Join the Discord or Teamspeak chat channel for the Briefing.
- If you have any questions during the briefing make certain you bring them up!
- Note down any mission targets, ROE’s, etc.
- Note any communication frequencies
- Note down who is going to be in your wing/coalition etc, what freq’s etc you need.
- Load into DCS and Join the server wait for it to be un-paused.