Persia Aflame is TGW’s main mission for the Persian Gulf with a specific focus on PVE, PVP, proper mission planning and conservation of munitions. Unlike Red Iberia all airbases (were possible) have limited stocks of weapons and aircraft meaning that the loss of them can and will impact players ability.
The leaderboard and Map for Persia Aflame is located here: http://taskgroupwarrior.info:8080/
The map like most is Bias towards Blue activity with Iran being the defenders against the agression, to make things easier we’ve divided up the map into ‘AOs’ or Areas of Operation to help with organisation of missions. You will also find that the F10 map gives you some ‘Cat Intelligence Agency’ reports on possible mission locations.
A map of the AO’s is below
The goal of the mission is through using CTLD and the Helicopters along with the Air Assets Coalition Forces to push Iran back so they hold only the Shiraz and Kerman AO’s by capturing and holding the air bases in the regions.
SERVER RULES/IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Don’t land at a different airfield than you took off from and then re-spawn instead of repair. Why? Because of the assets/warehousing, it reduced an aircraft from that original spawn point. It’s OK to land back at the same airport and respawn as the aircraft has been ‘returned’, or to land at a different airport and repair, but not land at a different airport and then re-spawn at another as a ‘repair’ job.
- Don’t use F10 in Spec mode beyond a quick look at the start of a mission or the like. (This is considered cheating, and spectator is only turned on to allow viewing of bombs being dropped for streamers and video recorders).
- Don’t move Aircraft Carrier fleet.
- Only move Tarawa vessels near a location/base that has already being captured. Do not move near enemy occupied territory.
- Only move supporting AI aircraft with marker commands – do not use CA for AI Aircraft. It breaks shit.
- Don’t attempt to learn new things on the main server that could affect others. (aka – Combined Arms). Use the training server and/or own environment to become familiar.
- Don’t move a lot of units at the same time with Combined Arms. (as it causes CPU performance issues and bogs down the server).
- Don’t hunt down specific players on the server or bypass AI aircraft just to get a hit on a ‘real player’.
- Don’t move another players spawned CTLD units without first checking with them that they’re happy for it to be moved while they are still online. If you are the only person whom is on, then any CTLD units are fair game unless they are against a FARP.
- Do not move units away from FARPS.
- Do not remove the last ARMED Vehicle from an Airbase, it’s HOLDING the base.
- Don’t spam spawn SAM sites and MANPADS in the one location – especially near enemy airfields.
Blue Force Briefing
WAYPOINT 1 is the BULLSEYE for most units it’s Coord
LLDMS: N26 18 30 E55 53 30
LLDM.S: N26 18.516 E55 53.510
High Priority Targets are the IADS Network, Airfield Oil and Storage Facilties, Communications and Fixed Military Emplacements as well as refinaries, SCUD launchers, Silkworms and any Army Staging Points should also be located and destroyed while The Ingame F10 Map should have CIA Information. Please be aware that you should Attempt to Minimize all Collaterial damage.
You can take Red Airbases using CTLD Troops and the Helicopters. This is the ONLY way to take Airfields, Put out new sam sites etc. There are LIMITS on the number of CTLD Dropped Air Defences etc Be aware of this and do not spam. (See further below for more details)
Theodore Rose – TCN: 53X, ICLS:7, ATC: 118.30
Tarrawa – TCN: 57x, ICLS:8, ATC: 127.0
George Washington – TCN: 25X, ICLS:5, ATC: 119.50
Stennis – TCN: 35X, ICLS 3, ATC:119.0, ABLSO:119.250, MARSHAL 305 UHF
LHA-2 (Tarrawa at Stennis) – TCN: 39x ATC:127.50
(Only ACTIVE IF BLUE CONTROLS THE SOTUHERN ISLANDS)
LHA 3 – TCN: 31X, ATC: 123.00
(ONLY ACTIVE IF BLUE CONTROLS THE SOUTHERN ISLANDS) – TCN
LHA 4 – TCN: 21x ATC: 122.5
Al Minhad – TCN: 99X, ATC:121.80, ATIS: 121.9
ILS:110.70 RWY 09, ILS:110.75 RWY 27
Al Dhafra – TCN 96X, ATC: 126.5,ATIS: 126.75
ILS 114.90(CH28) RW13L, ILS:108.70(CH24) RWY 13R,
ILS 111.20(CH48) RWY 31R, ILS: 109.10(CH 24) RW 31L
Liawa AFB – TCN: NONE ATC: 119.30 ATIS:119.4
Khasab TCN: None, ATC: 124.35 ATIS: 124.500
AWACS AND CONTROLLERS
MAGIC11 – E-2D – 250UHF EASTERN Coverage (Stennis)
WIZARD11 – E-2D – 252UHF WESTERN Coverage (TeddyR)
OVERLORD11 : E-3 – 262UHF (Central Coverage)
OVERLORDBOT: Bot – 253UHF SRS ONLY
PLAYER GCI: 254UHF SRS ONLY
Player GCI need to use LOTATC and advertise if on with Text Msg of <CALLSIGN> SUNRISE FREQ> and when off with <CALLSIGN> SUNSET or MIDNIGHT
SHELL11: S-3B TCN:9 – 255 UHF (Stennis Recovery)
SHELL21: S-3B TCN:7 – 257 UHF (Teddy R Recovery)
Texaco XX: KC-135MRPS TCN:4X – 261UHF (Central Air Refueling)
Texaco XX: KC-135MRPS TCN:17X – 267UHF (Western Air Refueling over Super Carrier at 16,000ft 290KIAS)
Arco 11: KC-135 TCN:8X – 263UHF (Central Boom Refueling)
Other Radios/SRS Only
TGW Radio: 120.0AM / 69FM / 248 UHF (SRS Only)
KA50/MI8 FM Preset 10 59.9
CAP COMMON: 249 UHF
STIRKE COMMON: 251.5 UHF
SEAD COMMON: 253.5 UHF
REDFOR (IRANI) Briefing
Iran forces are trying to stop Coalition forces from taking and controlling any of their territory, they are not meant to be the ‘aggressor’ in this map though they can if they wish push to take Khasab and hold other airfields in the UAE though they will not get any slots open beyond Khasab for doing so.
BULLSEYE COORD IS:
N27 9 38 E56 10 26
which is also HDR TACAN CHN47X or WP1 on most AC
AI AWACS: 251 UHF
Overlord Bot: 253 UHF SRS ONLY
PLAYER AWACS: 260 UHF SRS ONLY
CAP COMMON: 246 UHF
STRIKE COMMON: 246.5 UHF
TANKER: 252, TCN 66Y
TGW Radio: 120.0AM / 69FM for KA50/MI8 FM Preset 10 59.9
CTLD And LOTATC
Taking Control of the Battlespace
Blues primary goal is to take control of Red Airbases and territory to do this they need to use CTLD along with Helicopters to AIRLIFT crates and troops into the areas that they wish to control. You will however notice that when you do so as a Helicopter pilot or even Fixed wing pilot you have no control over these troops. This is not a bug, it is 100% intentional, Pilots are not commanders, we have the Tactical Commander and JTAC slots open for players whom wish to command units on the ground.
To use CTLD get into a eligable Helicopter and then use the communications menu, – OTHER (F10) and CTLD you will see a number of options depending on what Helicopter you are in.
LOTATC is running on the server as well, this allows player based GCI and AWACS control and is the method we ask people to use if doing this role, we have 2 SERVER licenses (one for each side) currently on the server so you do not need your own license (Though we ask that you support DART and buy one if you use lotatc!) to connect to LOTATC you need:
- LOTATC CLIENT along with PERSIA map installs.
- IP: 126.96.36.199 port 10300
- Passwords: blue or red (depending on coalition) the EAM password on SRS is the SAME.